Webinar – Positioned for Promotion
November 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm UTC+0
In this webinar, Leadership Coach and Writer Sue Ritchie shares tips for developing your presence and personal impact to position yourself for your next – or first – promoted role.
You’ll learn ideas about developing the visibility, credibility and gravitas you need to drive your career forward and take away practical ideas that can be put into action immediately.
- how to manage self-doubt and build your confidence
- strategies for raising your profile
- an awareness of the connection between strength and warmth, and why this matters so much
- the importance of being authentic – but why this doesn’t mean telling everyone, everything about you, all the time
- how to stand head and shoulders above other people when it comes to communication, by improving one key skill
We always make an impact – it’s up to you to make sure it’s the right one.
This is a Women in Recruitment member exclusive webinar. If you would like to take part please contact Julie.Selby@womeninrecruitment.org to make your booking.